- Fish Farming spreads disease
- Disrupts local ecology
- Farmed fish, if released into wild, often out-compete native fish
- Fish farms an inefficient use of resources.
References for the ArgumentsEdit
- Click on Fish Farming spreads disease
- Genetically modified fish advertised by Aquabounty
- Rosamond Taylor of Standord Centre for Environmental Science and Policy estimates that 2.4 Kg of wild fish are needed to create 1 Kg of Farmed Salmon. So rather than relieving wild fish resources, it provides a greater burden.