- Applesauce egg replacer - 3 Tablespoons applesauce = 1 egg (when you don't mind a fruit flavor)
- Banana egg replacer - 1/2 banana blended or well mashed = 1 egg (when you don't mind a fruit flavor)
- Egg substitutes such as Orgran's 'Egg substitute mix'
- Ener-G Egg Replacer - by Ener-G Foods; free of gluten, wheat, casein, dairy, egg, yeast, soy, nuts and rice, low-protein 
- Flax seed egg replacer - 2 Tablespoons flax seed powder + 3 Tablespoons water = 1 egg (let sit a few minutes before adding to baking)
- Psyllium egg replacer - 1 Tablespoon Psyllium seed husks + 2 Tablespoons water = 1 egg (the longer they sit in water the "eggier" they become)
- Tofu - 1/4 cup blended soft or silken tofu = 1 egg
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.